Dr. Mark S Sutton Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Sutton?

Horrible Staff & Bad Results

I wish I had listen to what my co-workers and friends said about Advanced Dermatology. I had heard the staff was rude but I didn't expect them to be unprofessional. I only went to Dr. Sutton's office 4 times but each time I left feeling like I was a fool for paying to be treated so badly. I went to Dr. Sutton because I had a rash on one of my hands but quickly got up-sold on Laser treatments to my face, (which insurance doesn't cover). Four months later I still have a rash, and $1200 poorer with a botchy face. But the part that still makes me more upset was how his staff treated me and the other patients. Avoid this place all together. Trust me.

Dr Sutton is a good doctor. He is very patient and pays attention to you. He is very complete in dealing with whatever is wrong with you. He seem to expect the same from his staff.