Dr. Mark H Swoiskin Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mark H Swoiskin?

Patient

Exceptional in every way. Not sure if he even is available though. I got lucky and was able to get counseling/therapy from him. I blindly ( or using little meaningful criteria) choose his name from a list of providers and have been thanking my lucky stars ever sense. I have heard from friends and family who have had true nightmares in therapy. Such as as a family member being told she has power to commune with dead people. Not a chance that that could happen with Dr. Swoiskin. I owe my success and my health in great part to this compassionate and intelligent man.

Dr. Mark H Swoiskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mill Valley, CA.