Dr. Mark J Szumilewicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark J Szumilewicz?

On vacation at South Padre Island I got a real bad cut on my upper lip back in 2006. It was Friday afternoon and nobody on the island wanted to stitch it. Luckily I came upon this doctor in the Brownsville TX Valley Medical Center Emergency room. It turned out he had some advanced training in plastic surgery and he did an absolutely fantastic job. To this day I'm so grateful!

Dr. treated me at the ER and was most knowledgeable and accurate in his diagnosis of my problem. He assisted me and my daughter in immediately getting an in-network Dr. for my situation which required surgery. i would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone.