Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark T Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Our brother Keith just moved here from another state. After coughing up blood/weight loss of 25 lbs/fevers and shortness of breath, Dr Anderson was treating him for bronchitis. Did NO chest X-ray. Told him he was young, everything would be okay. Did this for over 10 months. Well, finally a urologist ordered a chest X-ray after he was urinating blood! Quick diagnosis of small cell lung cancer that had spread. He was only 44...with a wife and 4 year old son....too late for a cure....Keith is gone now. If he was diagnosed earlier...a little boy would have his Dad to play with instead of visiting him now at the cemetery.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Mark T Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMill Creek Family Practice, 1025 153rd St SE Ste 200, Mill Creek, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark T Anderson in this video.
Dr. Mark T Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mill Creek, WA.