Dr. Mark Brown Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mark Brown?

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MARK BROWN

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I went to Dr. Mark Brown because of a constant cough I was having. During my consultation appointment he was very patient and had a positive and caring attitude. He listened to my concerns about my problem and stated that he wanted to get me feeling better. After he examined my throat and nose he stated he would like to have me try a nose spray to use to see if my problem could be resolved. I used the nose spray and within 30 days my coughing went away. He is a great doctor who is focused and concerned about solving the patient's health issue and getting them to feel better. Dr. Brown's front desk staff and nurses were all very friendly and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Brown.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I really loved this office. The staff was so courteous and helpful. Dr. Brown took his time explaining every aspect of my diagnosis. This was the best experience ever!!!

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Every couple years I have to get wax removed from my ears, usually after I wait until my ears are good and infected. This time, my regular doctor tried and only made it worse, the next day I couldn't ear and was in pain so I looked online and got Dr. Brown's number. The staff got me an appointment that day, I was in pain and desperate. I was nervous because other doctors took forever and used different tools (even one pearced my ear drum) but Dr. Brown was funny and he fixed me up in just a couple of minutes. I was so grateful and my kids were laughing. What a great experience!

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on July 5th, 2010

I have a condition that only occurs once or twice a year for a brief time. Talked with Brown and he agreed to see me on a moments notice next time it occurred. So, after 8 months, I get the problem and call the office. I tell them about our agreement and ask to come in that afternoon. The childish staff treats me like I'm trying to cut in line, then Brown is too busy to see me.VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL - DON'T USE THIS GUY !!

Mr. Brown

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I didn't like the staff.

highly recommend Dr. Brown

Posted on August 23rd, 2009

My toddler had a bad ear infection 2 months ago, and it just kept returning. We tried natural alternatives, which used to help, but did not help much this time. We have visited 3 ENT doctors before finally settled down with Dr. Brown. We chose to do the ear tube, but still had quite a few worries. Dr. Brown really spent time with us, addressing every single one of our concerns. He gave us lots of information and facts. We can tell he is highly experienced. And the surgery went very fast. We just finished a light snack, Dr. Brown already came into the waiting room and told us everything went well. It has been 4 days since the surgery, and my daughter is doing great. Compared with those nagging ear infection days, she is calmer and smiles more. We really appreciate Dr. Brown, and highly recommend him.

Posted on August 19th, 2009

He is a compationate and well experienced doctor. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

Posted on March 9th, 2017