Awesome

Dr Mark Gould is an amazing surgeon. He was up front about my surgery and told me how it would be and was right on with it. Best bedside manner he actually cared about what I had to say and listened to me and when he asked questions he list3n to my answer and when I was not understanding something he explained it to me so I would .. No hurry up and then tell me things I didn’t want to hear. He personally checked on me while he was on vacation. Not many drs do that. I will refer any one to him that is having surgery or needs to be seen for the foot or ankle. Had visit today for pain on foot and he suggested several things to start with. I just love how he is with his patients and how he cares.

Dr Gould, though a very competent physician, treats his medical staff very badly as well as makes unwelcomed comments regarding his female patient’s various attributes whether it be their weight, breast size, etc to his staff. He is very selective on what patients he is willing to see, but as long as he has the ability to perform surgery on the patient he is eager to provide the care whether the surgery is needed or not. Numerous patients have had infections after receiving surgery but not reported to the Hughston organization or hospital infectious control. Second opinions are not uncommon after seeing this provider.

It is self evident that despite waiting a little bit, the wait is well worth it. This physician truly cares and does everything possible to ensure that his patients receive excellent care in clinic and surgery.

Dr. Mark T Gould is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fleming Island, FL.