Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark T Mcbride has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
There are so many good things to say about Dr. McBride that itâs difficult to know where to begin. Dr. McBrideâs professionalism, impeccable bedside manner, expert knowledge, substantial experience, and genuine concern for his patients is nothing less than stellar! The pre-op appointments were such that he not only expertly and clearly explained the medical technicalities of the procedure (a hip revision), but he also took the time to answer questions both of a technical nature as well as matters of concern to me regarding the type of surgery involved. This is the second surgery that Dr. McBride has performed on me over the past 3.5 years. The first was a total hip replacement of the right hip, and the second was a left hip revision, which was done recently. Both surgeries went exceedingly well. The first hip replaced works beautifully, and it wouldnât be surprising if it lasts up to 30 years given the surgical craftsmanship. The recent hip revision, which is only a week old as of this writing, is working very well. Rapid progress is being made as I recuperate given Dr. McBrideâs surgical acumen and skill. Highly recommend.
It is all about money - HAS SHARP REFER YOU TO HIS PERSONAL SURGERY CENTER.......IT IS ALL ABOUT PUSHING THE NUMBERS PEOPLE DO NOT MATTER!!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcbride is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Mark T Mcbride accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- Sharp Health Premier
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSharp Rees Stealy Medical Group Inc, 8008 Frost St Ste 106, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark T Mcbride in this video.
Dr. Mark T Mcbride is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Diego, CA.