Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark T Montgomery
Dr. Mark T Montgomery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA, with another office in Oxnard, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Montgomery is affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital. Dr. Montgomery has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark T Montgomery has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Good Surgeon good office. Unfortunately, insurance reimbursement in workers comp being what it is he has a large patient load so really can't always spend as much time as one would want with a patient but he does spend enough time to get the job done. Best of all he fixes the problem, or if surgery is not a good option he will tell you that too.
I was recently scheduled to have surgery on a cyst in my wrist. In the weeks between scheduling the surgery and the actual date of surgery, the cyst began to disappear. I called the office on the Sunday night before the surgery and actually received a called from Dr. Montgomery himself. We talked about waiting on the surgery and canceling for the next day. He could not have been kinder or more helpful in my decision making -- and he was on vacation himself. I don't believe he was the doctor on call yet he took the time out to talk with me and didn't talk me into something I didn't need. I will definitely refer people to him and will be back should I need him again!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2015, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Montgomery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1989
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Mark T Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark T Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.