Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Peters
Dr. Mark Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Gynecology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Denton Regional Medical Center, Medical Center Of Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Peters has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Mark Peters has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Mark Peters has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
This Dr office claims insanely high (almost like fraud amount) with your insurance company then bill you a big balance. Other similar docs charge not even half of they charge for the same of service and treatment ( I did research and survey, it's the fact). AVOID this Dr and office. Patients are customers and we always have choices.
I went to Dr Peter's two weeks ago. The Staff was really nice and kind. Dr Peters was kind too, we ran out of questions after the scan because he already explain everything during the sonogram. So excited looking forward to my next appointment. I must admit I was skeptical about going with Dr Peters because I saw some bad reviews, but as I was addressed by my OB and we trust her, we decided not to switch to another Dr and defenitely I'm happy we disn't. We were very satisfied with Dr and Staff attentions.
Dr. Peters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Denton Regional Medical Center
Medical Center Of Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Harris Methodist H E B
North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Centennial Medical Center
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Medical Center Of Arlington
North Central Medical Center
Select Specialty Hospital South Dallas
Medical Center Of Lewisville
Las Colinas Medical Center
31 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Peters in this video.
Dr. Mark Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.