Dr. Mark T Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark T Smith?

Wonderful doctor

We have been using Dr. Smith since day one. My oldest son is now 20 and my youngest is still going to Dr. Smith. He has always been very professional. He takes time and answers all of our questions. He is an excellent doctor.

Amazing!

When I had my baby I was very nervous about choosing a pediatrician! We met Dr. Smith when he happened to be the one who examined our little bundle of joy in the hospital and immediately felt comfortable with him taking care of our little guy! We have now been using him for 10 months and still feel the same way! He is amazing with our sweet boy and is always very thorough and takes his time answering questions! We never have a wait over 10 minutes in the waiting room or after seeing the nurse! We are new parents and he is very understanding of our overprotectiveness (even telling us that we can blame it on him) and never seems bothered by our million questions!We never feel rushed by him, and he always knows what is going on with our little boy. :) He is a wonderful doctor and I plan on using him for all of my children! :)