Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark T Thompson
Dr. Mark T Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palos Verdes Estates, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark T Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
I wanted to write this review to make others aware of this Physician. I went to him the first time a year ago, then back in January.He is so subtle, cunning and out for his own practice, that I would NOT trust this man or his staff with my life. His bed side manors were awful. He did not believe or trust what I was telling him, he and his staff performed test that they did not even alert me to, and finally, he would have prescribed any medicine he wanted even though I told him my body is highly allergic to medicine. So please, take this to heart...
Dr. Thompson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Mark T Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark T Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palos Verdes Estates, CA.