Dr. Mark Thompson Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mark Thompson?

Bewere!

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

I wanted to write this review to make others aware of this Physician. I went to him the first time a year ago, then back in January.He is so subtle, cunning and out for his own practice, that I would NOT trust this man or his staff with my life. His bed side manors were awful. He did not believe or trust what I was telling him, he and his staff performed test that they did not even alert me to, and finally, he would have prescribed any medicine he wanted even though I told him my body is highly allergic to medicine. So please, take this to heart...

Posted on July 30th, 2014