Dr. Mark T Witt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark T Witt?

Disappointing

Highly recommend

We LOVE Dr. Witt! He is very personable, remembers our names, is always respectful of our time and listens to concerns. He is never condescending and never makes you feel like you are overreacting about anything. He's been great to follow up and make a personal phone call and my kids love him. Highly recommend!

The best!

Dr. Witt is a great doctor who spends time with the patient with a great/friendly bedside manner. He explain things well and listen to every small questions I have. My kids like him too. I wish I could find a family physician as great as Dr.Witt.

Best Pediatrician we have ever had

Dr. Witt is gentle and is able to make kids of all ages feel at ease. Two of my three children have grown up with him. He always remembers details about us as a family so we feel appreciated. He is very conservative in his medical treatment and doesn't push prescriptions for every little ache and pain. I have really appreciated his approach over the years.

I guess I expected a little bit more consideration, but I was wrong. I will be finding another doctor for my child. Dr Witt is just too busy! I couldn't even get in an appointment that fit my schedule and his.

Dr. Witt's great but "follows up"? Who has a doctor who follows up? Not once, not ever...five surgeries, four additional hospital stays with my family. Do some doctors seriously follow up? What is that? What's it like? Anyway, the nature of this questionairre is not the point. Witt is gentle, knowledgable, professional, calm, and my kids feel secure with him. He's helped my daughter through major illnesses. He can always be trusted.