Dr. Mark Tanchel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Tanchel?

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Excellent physician. Successful procedures and conscientious guidance at office visits.

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I saw Dr. Tanchel in the office and also had a colonoscopy. It was completely painless, I was treated with respect by him and his nursing staff.I highly recommend this Doctor.

Great doctor terrible staff

Posted on March 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Tanchel's for a few years now. I used to go to another Gastro, but my Crohn's Disease aggressively got worse and they sent me to Dr Tanchel once they ran out of options as to how to help me. Dr Tanchel always seems like he genuinely cares, he acts as if he has all the time in the world to sit and talk to me..Makes me feel like I am his only patient. Great great great doctor. The staff is terrible and rude. They act as if they are doing you some sort of favor every time you speak with them.

Good not great

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Tanchel's since at 2008. Like most doctors associated with Hackensack University Medical Centre, he is an adequate physician in his field. I have no major complaints about the procedures he has performed on me (colonoscopy, endocscopies), but he had to refer me to a specialist in NYC for a problem he could not solve (which speaks to his humility). Often seems hurried in all things, but that seems to be the new normal among HUMC drs. In good news: once you GET an appointment, the wait is very short in the waiting room.

no heart.

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Tanchel is not a doctor but rather a buisness man. He has no real emotional connection to his patients. He came to "see" me in the hospital after he diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis and he had one foot out the door. i kept telling him i had pain in my legs and he assured me it was potassium deficiancy. Turns out i had eurythma nodosum / arthritus. i was unable to walk for 2 weeks. Hes only out for money. i recommend you seek another doctor. someone who will listen and care about your situation

Dr. Tanchel is the best gastroenterologist in NJ

Posted on January 20th, 2008

I started treating with Dr. Tanchel in 2001; I went to him for a second opinion. At that time I used totake six different pilss for my stomach problems. Today I don't take anything thanks to Dr. Tanchel .

Posted on August 8th, 2017