- Northwell Health Hospital
- Forest Hills Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Tang DO
Dr. Mark Tang, DO is a doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY, with another office in Forest Hills, NY. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Mark Tang has 2 locations
Dr. Mark Tang has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark Tang has the following 3 expertise
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Mark Tang Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark Tang
Dr. Tang graduated from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2001. Dr. Tang works in Forest Hills, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Tang is affiliated with Northwell Health Hospital and Forest Hills Hospital.