Dr. Mark D Thieberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Thieberg?

Great Dr.

made me feel at ease and answered all questions, provided clear info

Simply the best dermatologist there is!

The Best At What They Do

Dr. Thieberg and all of his staff are the best at what they do. They always make me feel appreciated and important, so I look forward to my visits to their pleasant office.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Thieberg removed a mole from right under my nose and on my ear. There was know pain and no scar. I had capillary veins in my face and he cauterize them. He does an awesome job. I would and have recommended him.

Very bad scheduling

I was asked to come in at 1:40 pm and did my paperwork. At 2:05 when I asked the receptionist when I would be called she said that my appointment was at 2:10 and I would be called in soon. At 2:20 when I inquired again she said it would take another 30 min. After all, the doctor's office is a business center and definitely this is not how a business should be run.If the patient is late then he/she is charged a missed appointment and likewise the doctor's office should also be penalized for wasting a patient's time. I left the office without seeing the doctor. I cannot comment on the doctor as I did not get to see him but definitely would not recommend him because of poor management.

Dr. Mark D Thieberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.