Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark J Titi has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Mark J Titi has the following 13 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hives (Urticaria)
Dr. Mark J Titi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark J Titi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
** BEWARE OF THIS PLACE **** Chose this doctor at your own risk. My fiance went here and had to be taken out in an ambliance. The first test they did went find was your average scratch test. Then they did a test where they injected her with 18 different things at once (I know sounds like a good idea right). They left her alone in the room. After 5 minutes she felt weird and barely made it to the door to get help. She never made it back to the table. Blacked out from Anaphylactic shock and had to get shot with an epi pen. Was then taken to the hospital. When she inquired for a list of stuff they shot into her she received a hand written list which half of it she could not read. For the first test they left her alone for 20 mintues. Would they have done that for the second test too? Good luck if you go there but I would not reccomend it.
Dr. Titi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Mark J Titi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark J Titi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.