Dr. Mark Torke Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Torke?

DO NOT GO HERE

Posted on October 30th, 2017

The front office staff are rude and uncaring. Torke, is a joke, he is way to old to be doing this any more. He is rude, arrogant, uncaring. I have had 8 reconstructive surgeries and have extensive experience with orthos Thank god i never had him cut me open. Go to this practice at your own risk, you have been warned.

stay away

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I had an MRI ordered by him. I went back ten days later. HE NEVER uploaded to show me my MRI or my X-rays. He just sat down and said, Yep, you have a bone spur and it needs to be operated on....blah blah." I asked for at least a cortisone shot in my shoulder for the pain and he said I was "beyond a cortisone shot." . As I walked out I was given paperwork for potential surgery. And then was told he was not in MY NETWORK..THANK YOU JESUS and was also told that I should use a recliner chair for my surgery recovery. WHICH I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT AND HATE THOSE CHAIRS. Two weeks later went to a different doctor who took the time to upload my MRI and Xray and he could NOT FIND one tiny tiny bone spur. and recommended PT and gave me a cortisone shot...I was almost pain free the next day. Now doing PT and NO SURGERY was ever recommended by the other doctor. SHAME SHAME SHAME on this place..subjecting me to UNNECESSARY surgeries, infection, pain, suffering etc. etc. DISGUSTING

Feeling Much Better

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Dr Torke is knowledgeable and helpful. I had meniscus surgery and it came out well. Later, I had some reoccurring pain and got a cortisone shot. It has been 6 months and no pain for a good while now, knocking on wood!

Check you billing closely.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Good luck with this outfits billing office. They tried and tried to overbill me and I had to follow them with a fine tooth comb. The surgery center was the worst and then the doctors billing sent me 2 bills after I had paid them and tried unsuccessfully to blame my bank. good luck

DR TORKE IS AWESOME

Posted on August 26th, 2015

TWO KNEE REPLACEMENTS AND TWO SHOULDER SURGERYS LATER... Would and do go back each time I need a Dr. for my joints. Falling apart is part of life but replacing parts is Dr. Torke's life... Thanks for all you have done for me to make my life more mobile.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

they hound you to pay your bill. got my bill and not even a week later , calling and emailing to pay bill. terrible personality

Busy man

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

He maybe competent but he doesn't spend time. I had to catch him with my questions with his hand on the door, got very abrupt answers and while his PA was more forthcoming I'd didn't appreciate seeing a PA when I was paying to see a specialist. Four and a half weeks after my pain occurred did I finally get an MRI which indicated a bulging disc. I could have saved myself weeks of agonizing pain and started more timely recuperation with a more prompt and appropriate intervention.

Competant but no bedside manner at all

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Very rude behavior. Does not listen to patient concerns or questions. Competent as a surgeon.

Go Somewhere Else There are better doctors out there.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

He had high ratings. I waited over an hour he spent less than three minutes with me. His demeanor is quite rude. It was almost like he didn't want me there.

Total Knee Replacement

Posted on October 5th, 2011

In less than 2 months, hardly any scar, walking 2-3 miles -no pain.I am very happy with the results - from no cartridge and associated pain-- to full range of motion and my knee is like new!

Very satisfied and will return if necessary

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I have been experiencing elbow pains for the past 6 weeks. The purpose of my visit was to determine if there was anything I should do to minimize aggravating my symptoms in an upcoming kayak trip off the coast of Maine in two weeks. I wanted to discuss getting a cortisone shot. Dr Torke was very friendly. He was easy to talk to and didn't make me feel rushed. He diagnosed me as having a golfers elbow, which I already knew, so he confirmed my feelings. He discussed with me the pros and cons of a cortisone treatment and let me decide. I decided to not take the treatment and use medication instead to control the inflammation. I left with some samples of medical relief options that I am looking forward to using. I left the visit pleased with Dr Torke's attention to my disorder. I would recommend him to anyone. I typically never go to Dr's for medical problems of any kind. I haven't been to a DR for over 7 years. Having said that I will have no problem seeing Dr. Torke again for any Orthopedic type problems in the future.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

DON'T GO TO HIM YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY. ANYONE OTHER THAN HIM. HE ALMOST CRIPPLED ME AND SAID, "SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT."