Dr. Mark R Tousignant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Tousignant?

I didn't like how this Dr treated me, he was very indifferent. What got me really upset is that there was always a wait, usually 35 min or more. He was unpleasant towards me, he said I was still fat and needed to lose 30 more lbs. How do you say something so rude ? Now he has made his money down here in Norwich and is moving his practice to Manchester Ct. I'm not willing to drive an hour each way to see this person. His staff is rude, especially the insurance woman. I had problems after my surgery with low blood sugar and low iron. I had to ask for referals because they wouldn't give them to me. I needed an iron transfusion but his response was "take the vitamins" I couldn't because I couldn't move my bowels when I took them. He was less than pleasant, he made my whole experience horrible. So did his rude staff. I am not thrilled with my experience with him at all and I do not recommend him to anyone looking to have this surgery, find someone more caring.

Dr.Tousignant is skilled, patient and compassionate. What more could you want from aweight loss surgeon?