2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark E Trump?

Poor Surgeom

I was operated on by Dr. Trump for 2 broken Pelvic bones. Due to the surgery, my pelvic area is now misaligned and I have major nerve damage on one side causing foot issues! I had to have a 2nd surgery by a very reputable orthopedic surgeon to repair what he could. Dr Trump was fired from the Ortho group that were originally assigned to my care. Very terrifying experience. And no follow up from Dr. Trump after the surgery. My family also experienced unpleasant dialogue with Dr. Trump.

Transferred Again

Dr. Trump no longer works in Odessa, as I found when I went for a yearly follow-up.

I unfortunately had the displeasure of dealing with the most horrible person I have ever met. If you are referred run away as fast as you are able

Dr. Mark E Trump is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sunnyside, WA.