Dr. Mark Tsinker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Tsinker?

Very knowledgable and attentive doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Dr. Tsinker is my parent's doctor for about 20 years. Both my parents have multiple health issues, but they always know that doctor Tsinker is always there for them. He is very knowledgable, caring and attentive. He visited my parents in hospitals multiple times, and always was able to diagnose and treat correctly all the problems they had. I don't live very close to my parents but always know they are taken care of by doctor Tsinker. Thank you doctor!

Will never see this doctor again

Posted on August 11th, 2014

The office is unclean, his medical staff pushy, insist on doing unnecessary procedures, apparently to get insurance reimbursement. THe doctor seems to only care of the amount of follow up visits requiring a couple of ones with him and his fellows specialists. Left with a very bad impression. I wouldn't trust this doctor.

The best doctor!

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Mark Tsinker very careful, attentive, thoughtful, skilled, knowing. Highest level professional, very experienced and knowledgeable!

The best family doctor you can find!

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Mark Tsinker saved my live 15 years ago. He went above and beyond to correctly diagnose my condition, recommended experienced surgeon, and visited me in the hospital. My family is going to the doctor for 15 years now. I've recommended the doctor to several of my friends and they are very satisfied!

patient

Posted on December 31st, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Tsinker for more than 20 years. I become to trust his experience and his advises. He spends an appropriate time with me and pay attention to my questions. If there is something with the tests result, his office will call wright away. His front desk is very polite, it's easy to get the appointment especially if it's an emergency. Waiting time is not long

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Great doctor, very caring. Highly recommend!

Stay away if you want to keep your health

Posted on October 29th, 2013

Evil, heartless man. Can't call him doctor, he doesn't deserve it. My mother was dying of stage 4 cancer and he kept draining her insurance for useless test and appointments. By the time we admitted her to the hospital with severe pain issues, there was nothing that could be done. He never ordered any biopsies or CT scan or referred her to oncologist. Don't go to this guy, keep your health. He prays on poor immigrants who don't speak English and feel lost in a new country.

Unhappy

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I was appalled by the rudeness of the staff and the doctor himself. Very pushy, try to get as much unnecessary procedure from you as possible. I don't think the doctor has the necessary qualifications. Perhaps the fact that he graduated from some obscure medical school from a third world country is an indication of that, which I should've been wary of. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

this is the best doctor.

Posted on May 18th, 2016