Dr. Mark D Tyburski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Tyburski?

epideral spinal inj

I loved this doctor. I read a previous review that said he was egotistical. I found him to be knowledgeable, courteous, and had a sense of humor which put me at ease. I work with 90 anesthesiologists in a private practice and many doctors may come across as demeaning, it is just that deal with people in most cases who feel they know more than them because they googled their diagnosis and read about it. I had a spinal epideral under his care and am thankful he was the one who did it because I feel better and my case is complicated.

After reading all of the posts I was most suprised at the fact no one mentioned how well this MD knows his speciality. Dr Tyburski took all of my symptoms and questions and led me in the right direction for treatment. I was particullarly happy with the way I was treated when I arrived and during my visits. He has a wonderful assistant who is not only friendly but she is very committed to her job. I like most, don't like going to the doctors office but given the assistant and the doctors warmth and compassionate attitudes I feel differently. What a great combination to have when you go see the doctor for a problem. Thank you to the medical assistant and doctor. I did also write a letter to the manager as well to let them know what a great partnership they have found.

Have had bad discs for years and finally found a doctor who made the right diagnosis and got me on the right set of treatments. I was suprised to see the negative comments on this site- they must be confused.

MY VISIT

I saw Dr Tyburski about some Neck Issues I was having. Not only did he order the tests and procedures necessary to treat me. I've had no problems for about two years. His bedside manner came in to question I felt so comfortable and at ease that I am happy to say that he is MY SAINT!!!! For this patient to ask a Spine Specialist to treat Depression is like asking an OBGYN to tell me my TOE ISN"T BROKE............. Let yourself do the questions. My calls are answered and returned I've never felt lossed in the system. If you need help call his office He will fix you

Prior review way off base!

I have had chronic back pain for the past 5 years. Out of 5 prior "specialists", he was the ONLY doc who diagnosed and treated my pain succesfully. I asked around, and found out he is THE go to guy if you have a spinal problem. Other patients come from far away just to see him. He is a great doc - personable and extremely knowledgable.

Not so good overall

It has been a bumpy road with this doctor. He is very egotistical, always right, judgmental and demeaning. If he is not doing it, he doesnt believe in it.His staff has horrible follow through, they never return phone calls and when they do, they call with no information and promise to call back, only to fall back on their word. Dr. Tyburski came highly recommended by my primary physician so I was very excited to meet him, but was gravely disappointed once I did. He doesnt believe in finding the answers to get better, instead he figures if he preaches enough, you will all of the sudden feel fine. Well, with disks that are destroyed in your back, its a bit difficult to do the things he has the luxury doing, such as being so athletic. I leave his office feeling worse emotionally then before I walked in. He must have never truly experienced pain nor has he been taught how to have compassion.