Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Dahl has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Dahl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Mayo Clinic Hospital
Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
St Paul, MN
45 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1968
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. Mark Dahl accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Dahl in this video.
Dr. Mark Dahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.