Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark V Hart has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark V Hart has the following 15 expertise
- High Blood Pressure
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Shortness of Breath
- Chest Pain
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Mark V Hart has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark V Hart is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Doesn't spend time with patient. Just does exam/procedure & tells you what he is going to order. Spends very little time with patient or family explaining, assumes you go along with his recommendation, doesn't make eye contact just looks at the computer screen, acts like its a bother to explain things, no bedside manners. I also had a procedure done at hospital his only comment was I got it on the first try. That was the same discussion he had with my wife.
Saw Dr. twice. once by appointment, and once on demand. Had appointment Mar 6th to see him, was told he was on call and I would see his assistant. I said no. I wanted to see Dr. Hart I ended up with assistant. Asked her why she took me off one med that I had taken for years and put me on Lisinopril . A blood pressure med. my blood pressure had always been in the normal range. When I asked her why she switched med's, she refused to answer my question. Said we won't go there. Then she wrote orders for me to stop taking other meds. I questioned one and she grabbed the paper out of my hand and crossed out her mistake without uttering a word. Finally Dr. Hart came in and stated that he had complete faith in his assistant. stayed about 5 minutes and was gone. Very poor patient rapport ! I will never go there again .
Dr. Hart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Mark V Hart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Cardiovascular Institute, 10000 SE Main St Ste 60, Portland, OR
Dr. Mark V Hart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.