Dr. Mark V Vaisman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Mark V Vaisman?

Best doctor. I have been with him for more than 10 years.When I first met him I was on my late 30s. I didn't have too many health complaints then. But now that I am 50+ yo, things have changed healthwise. And Dr Mark Vaisman is still the same nice doctor.He has time for all your questions.Tip:1. be ready with your parking meter quarters. $1 for an hour.2. setup an appointment to verify your test results.3. the office opens at 9 am. Not a minute early. closes at 12 to 2. opens again at 2 pm. not a minute early.4. bring your smile even though you are sick.Dr Vaisman belongs to a family of doctors. They are very kind people. Specially with their time. They share so much time to sick people.

Worst Office Staff Ever!

The Office Manager Mayra is completely unqualified and rude. She is probably very unpleasant to cover up her inadequacies, but she has no business dea ...

Doctor is very NICE too bad his staff SUCKS

They staff is ALWAYS very rude and they never follow up with tests. I called once at 4:30 on a Friday to schedule an appointment for the following week and they said that I have to callback. (They close at 5) The staff always does as little as possible.

Will never visit this office again!!

Staff is very rude and their skills fly in the face of common sense and all things taught in Nursing 101. Took my weight without instructing me to take off my heavy coat or remove personal belongings (the book in my hand was included in my weight). She also never took my blood pressure and then falsified numbers on my examination sheet. Second assistant never washed her hands before taking my blood with what I CAN ONLY HOPE was sterilized equipment. Doctor was lazy and did not seem to care.