Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark L Vaporean has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 5 of 5
I have been recently followed by Dr. Vaporean while at Grandview Hospital with Pneumonia & LET ME JUST TELL YOU...from the moment he walked into my room I felt as if he was sent to me, just for me, by God himself 🙏🏼 He is so pleasant, caring, compassionate, extremely Experienced, Well Educated, knowledgeable & explains the medical terminology world in a language you can not only understand but TRULY GIVES YOU AN ANALOGY TO BETTER HELP YOU UNDERSTAND!!! My husband, a man of very few words was visiting me one day when Sweet, Handsome, old fashioned Dr. Vaporean came in to make his rounds, spent above & beyond adequate time in my room explaining how I was doing, test results & future expectations relating to the Pneumonia & as soon as he walked out my hubby said to me: I’ve never met a Doctor as nice as him who spends time to help you understand!!! If he is accepting New Patients in his practice, me & my hubby will be making an appointment very soon to see him!!! THIS MAN IS AMAZING!!! RUTHIE~~~
32 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Mark L Vaporean accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark L Vaporean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.