Dr. Mark L Vaporean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark L Vaporean?

THIS MAN IS AMAZING!!!

I have been recently followed by Dr. Vaporean while at Grandview Hospital with Pneumonia & LET ME JUST TELL YOU...from the moment he walked into my room I felt as if he was sent to me, just for me, by God himself 🙏🏼 He is so pleasant, caring, compassionate, extremely Experienced, Well Educated, knowledgeable & explains the medical terminology world in a language you can not only understand but TRULY GIVES YOU AN ANALOGY TO BETTER HELP YOU UNDERSTAND!!! My husband, a man of very few words was visiting me one day when Sweet, Handsome, old fashioned Dr. Vaporean came in to make his rounds, spent above & beyond adequate time in my room explaining how I was doing, test results & future expectations relating to the Pneumonia & as soon as he walked out my hubby said to me: I’ve never met a Doctor as nice as him who spends time to help you understand!!! If he is accepting New Patients in his practice, me & my hubby will be making an appointment very soon to see him!!! THIS MAN IS AMAZING!!! RUTHIE~~~

I am an R.N. and Dr. Vaporean is beyond caring and the best physician that I ever had in my life. If my husband had known about him in time he would still be alive today. Dr Vaporean has saved my life .

Dr. Mark L Vaporean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.