Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Mark W Gordon Sr?

Hidden charges, and suspicious policy

This doctor is good, but their policy and bill's management are dishonest. His staff will never explain you all the charges they may apply to you. After few weeks you will receive a bill for unexpected things like "Cancellation fee" if you can't make it to an appointment. I've read many other reviews online, and I found that there are lots of people in the same situation, They have received a variety of different unexpected charges. This is not ethic. I'm a low income person and still managed to paid my consult in cash (As they require if you don't have insurance) for the amount of $350. I couldn't make it to my next appointment and therefore they charge me $35 dollars for cancellation. If I didn't have the money to go to my appointment, how come I will have to pay $35 dollars for nothing? I feels like they just take advantage of the poor...