Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark W Taylor
Dr. Mark W Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colleyville, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and Medical City North Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark W Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
The office staff is rude and not helpful. Dr. Taylor made inappropriate comments during my yearly female exam. Trying to get a prescription refilled is impossible, the staff is rude, and just sends you to voicemail and your call never gets return. They request fax prescriptions from the pharmacy but do not respond. I have had multiple pharmacies call and fax multiple times with no luck. This is just unacceptable.
Highly recommended. Professional, kind, unhurried, intelligent. Easy to discuss questions or concerns.One child of mine had an unusual condition requiring surgery from urologist. Surgeon later commented that Dr. Taylor was sharp because most general practitioners would not have accurately diagnosed the condition.
Dr. Taylor has been our family doctor for 17 years. He takes the time to explain illnesses and procedures in words we can understand, and even adds a touch of humor. If any family member needed to see a specialist, Dr. Taylor has always recommended excellent doctors to us. Our family is very grateful to have such a wonderful, caring doctor.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1982
John Peter Smith Hospital
Dr. Mark W Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Care Associates, 4301 Brown Trl, Colleyville, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark W Taylor in this video.
Dr. Mark W Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colleyville, TX.