Dr. Mark B Wall Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mark B Wall?

I had no problems with the doctor it is his staff and billing office. It seems after filing my services with my insurance company I had a balance due. Instead of sending me a bill they turned it over to a collection agency. I have always paid my bills and have excellent credit but this episode makes me feel like a deadbeat, which I am not. So I hope in the future that I can find another place to have my procedures done . I am so embarrassed over their oversight or policy of not billing their customers.

Metastatic Melanoma