Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Weight MD
Dr. Mark A Weight has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Mark A Weight has the following 6 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Injuries
Showing 5 of 8
Go ahead CALL him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark A Weight - Posted on August 7th, 2019
Dr Weight was a great find I have seen a few other spin surgeons over the years and never felt comfortable going through with surgery. My first appointment with Dr. Weight I was so comfortable I scheduled surgery. BEST move ever the nerve pain in my right arm gone completely and immediately. appointments, follow up, staff,everything has been great.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark A Weight - Posted on July 9th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark A Weight - Posted on January 10th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark A Weight - Posted on June 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark A Weight - Posted on May 27th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Mark A Weight Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWESTERN SPINE INSTITUTE, 2355 Coronado St, Idaho Falls, ID
Dr. Mark A Weight is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.