Dr. Mark B Wein Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark B Wein?

He good

He good

Dr. Mark Wein was disrespectful and insulting when discussing my plans to breastfeed my baby longer than a year. His exact words were "that's pretty weird" with a disgusted look on his face. He then (inaccurately) told me he saw no benefit to nursing a baby after 6 months old and nursing a baby after 12 months would be bad for the baby. I will not be returning to his office based on his rude remarks and that as a doctor he is giving out inaccurate medical advice.

patient since 2010,wein became a jerl in 2014,trfused life saving med care I needed,ct scans in the er w/contreast don't lie,now in 2016 his poor attiude changed on my family,they refuse tests/spevialists referals/underdiagnose people on disability insit seems r govt healthcare system,forces r drs 2 refuse ro diagnos u honesty,the wait is shoet nnow,as is the sraff,i guess hes nor as busy cause of the bad way he treats people w/govt healthcare vs if u had private ins

Good luck - they can never fit you in when you need to be seen. If you do get an appointment take a book - you will be there for a couple hours.

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr. Wein for years as have all of my family and friends. He IS a busy guy, but can't be faulted for trying to help everyone on the spot even when his schedule is overloaded. He is caring, compassionate and very qualified.

HORRIBLE staff

My husband was diagnosed with pharyngitis three days ago. I believe that I am now catching it. I called to make an appointment to see a doctor and the receptionist told me that they won't take me due to no available appointments. So anyone who is going to use this office, make sure that you predict your sickness because if you do not make an appointment ahead of time, they will turn you away.

Dr Wein Sucks

comments Dr Wein is the worst dr. I've ever known. He can be very, very rude, he just doesn't care, & he doesn't listen, in & out, spends 5 minutes or less with you. Even some of his own staff doesn't like him. Your wait time at his office takes forever, a lot of the time it's been over an hour, I've walked out a few times cause I've waited so long. And when I'd have to call in for something I've been put on hold for 50 minutes or more, they don't answer there calls in the order that they are received in. I have had 2 phone lines going at the same time, trying to get through, but always being put on hold, then they answer the phone line that I've had the shorter wait time on. I always have trouble getting my refills, they say they were called in and the Pharmacy says no. I just get sick to my stomach everytime I have to go see him, I just hate him so much. I was referred to him by friends, and they don't even see him anymore, soon as I can find me a new dr. I'm gone.

It's Busy

So he is a fine doctor, but he is BUSY and makes you feel like he's in a hurry. So if your expecting him to take time and really talk to you you'll be disappointed. If you want him to listen, you'll really have to make him listen. He's a good guy, and a good doctor, but needs to slow down and get to know the people he is taking care of.

Very satisfied patient

I've seen Dr. Wein for years, as have several of my family and friends. We are all beyond satisfied with the care that he and his staff provide to us. I would highly recommend Dr. Wein!