Dr. Mark Weiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Weiser?

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I am new to the area and need to see a doctor due to a sore throat. I called this office to get an appointment and was told that I had to come into the office to sign a medical release for and when they get the records from my previous doctor, THEN they will make an appointment. I could die first!! What a horrible thing!!!!

One of the best there is

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Dr. Weiser is one of the best doctors you can have in Lexington. He takes time to explain treatments and procedures in as much detail as you wish. If you do not have a Family doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Weiser.

New to area

Posted on October 15th, 2009

I recently moved to Lexington and needed a primary care physician. While I do not have to go often, the times I have needed to go to see Dr. Weiser have been effortless. I have not always had the best of luck in finding a Dr. when moving to a new city but I was most fortunate to find Dr. Weiser. Hopefully no more moving for a long time.

Posted on May 13th, 2016