Dr. Mark S Weiss Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Weiss?

Excellent, thorough, a great parenting partner

We started with Mark 21 yrs ago. He is patient when you are a new parent and trusts you when you have some experience. He asks the right questions about your child's health and development. I am so glad we followed all of the recommendations from family and hospital staff to have him be our pediatrician.

Outstanding Pediatrician

Dr. Weiss has cared for my 5 children over the past 25 years. He is a thorough physician and always available, even after hours via the phone for emergencies. My kids received superior care and excellent follow up from him and his staff and I have never been dissatisfied with his diagnosis and treatment of any illnesses, from basics like ear infections, strep, etc to a heart condition one of my kids has. He was excellent interacting with my boys even thru adolescence. I don't love the new office staff, as mentioned by another reviewer, but Dr. Weiss himself is top notch and I never minded having to wait a bit for him to see us because we've been that family who needed extra time and we've also been the kid he saw at hospital rounds before his office hours.

Thank you Dr. Mark

So sorry my 4 kids are now too old to go to you!

HE IS THE BEST

HE HAS BEEN MY CHILDREN PEDIATRICIAN SINCE THEY WERE BORN AND WHEN WE MOVED WE STILL TRAVEL A LONG DISTANCE TO SEE HIM. HE IS THAT GOOD! THE ONLY DOWN SIZE IS THE OFFICE HE IS NOW. THE PEOPLE THERE DO NOT GIVE THE GOOD SERVICE HE HAD IN HIS FORMER OFFICE.

Very throrough and kind

He does a good job of listening and looks at the big picture.

MY SON WAS SICK FOR SO MANY YEARS . WE BEEN IN THE DR .WESS OFFICE 2 TO 3 TIME A WEEK , HE NEVER HAD TIME ENOUGH , JUST RUSHING ALL THE TIME IN EVERYTHING EVEN WHEN MY SON TEST CAME POSITIVE FOR THE CONDITION HE HAS HE DIDN'T TOLD ME . I HAD TO FIND OUT BY MY OWN YEAR AND HALF AFTER THE TEST RESULTS. HE WAS BLAMING ME FOR MAKING MY SON SICK, THAT'S KIND OF DOCTOR HE'S , SHAME DR.WESS

Misdiagnosed my newborn at the hospital.

MY SON GOT ILL 6 YEARS AGO. IN THE LAST 1 1/2 YEARS DR.WEISS SAW MY SON SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK .HE WAS TESTED BY ANOTHER PHYSICIAN AND THE TEST PROVIDED AN ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, DR WEISS WAS UNWILLING TO CONSULT WITH ANOTHER PHYSICIAN REGARDING MY SON'S TEST RESULTS.HE WAS ALWAYS TOO BUSY. HE ALWAYS DOUBTED MY SON'S ILLNESS AND DISRESPECTFUL TO ME AND MY SON

2 generations

Dr Weiss took care of my 3 children and is now taking care of their children. Dr Weiss always takes the time to listen to what a child has to say, he looks them in the eye and gives them his full attention. He returns all phone calls, not a staff member.

Worst Ever - ZERO Stars if I could

I can only imagine the positive reviews here are fake, because this guy really is the worst medical person (I'd call him a physician but that seems generous) with whom I've ever had the displeasure of interacting. He claims an interest in ADHD and yet refused to script my son his medication despite the fact we visited one of the premier child neurologists in Illinois for his diagnosis and treatment plan. Instead he lectured rudely and condescendingly on the dangers of controlled substances. Creatures like this are the reason why ADD stigma exists in the first place and why suffers like my son must contend with the absurd belief that they should just "get over it." What an utter disgrace to the otherwise excellent DuPage Medical Partners. For shame.

Caring and accurate

He has been my son's pediatrician for three years...in that time he has always been great in dealing with his health issues. I can get an appointment literally within a few hours. He takes time to explain things and interacts well with my child. He answers his on call requests quickly and completely. His nurses are great as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

TERRIBLE

Please don't bring your child to this dr. We waited one hour to see him and he didn't allow time for us to ask any questions. He kept referring to our son as a "she" even after being corrected. This dr. does not care about the patients that he sees. So dissapointed. Will NOT GO BACK HERE AGAIN