Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld
Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Weitzenfeld is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Hollywood Pavilion. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
He is just too cocky. He does explain what or why he is or want to do certain things. If you ask, he acts as if you have conmitted the ultimate sin. After having an in office procedure with Dr. Weitzenfeld, my husband has been up without sleep every night since. The urgency just won't stop. We are going to another doctor. Oh, there was no follow up after any procedure.
My first visit with the doctor was brief, and that was okay because I understood that he needed tests to evaluate my condition. When I went back for my tests, I was not given a clear explanation of my diagnosis or the medication that I was being asked to take. When I asked a few questions regarding the diagnosis and treatment, Dr. Weitzenfeld made me feel as if my questions were unreasonable and that I was wasting his time. It also made me very uncomfortable that he was giving his nurse a to do list while he was conducting my procedure. The waiting room I was in was not very clean. There was what looked like a dried up spot of urine on the countertop at my initial visit, and it was still there a month later. His staff is very friendly, but he is not.
Dr. Weitzenfeld is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Health System
Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld in this video.
Dr. Mark B Weitzenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.