Dr. Mark Werner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Werner?

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Worth the wait. Best doctor ever!

Best Doctor ever

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Wait time is long but Dr. Werner is worth the wait....love this Doctor and there has been nobody that can compare to him!!!

Simply the Best

Posted on October 14th, 2014

Yes, the wait can be long... but he's an O.B. !! There is always an Emergency or a delivery. However, I'm in the medical field and I can tell you Dr. Werner is simply the BEST.... he is one of a kind. I would change Doctors..period.

Posted on July 14th, 2014

I really liked Dr. Werner's confidence in performing my partial hystectomy years back. He really did a good job.

Doesn't care that the wait is way too long

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Dr. Werner delivered my children and I have been seeing him for the last 11 years. I am done, the wait should not be 3-5 hours before you are out! Something seriously is not right about waiting that long. When he comes in, he is so sweet, and that is why it bothers me to say this. But, if you are reading this...do something about the wait! It's rude, and insensitive to our time and needs. So, I have to move on and I hate that.

Wait too long

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Nice, personable, and good at what he does but there is NO reason why ANYONE should have to wait so long to be seen!!!! Most annoying evere....

Posted on March 27th, 2013

I saw Dr Werner for 16 years. I have never in my life consistently waited SO long for a doctor EVERY visit!!! In the beginning I felt like he was a very good doctor and he seemed to genuinely care but in recent years I felt that he cared more about trying to talk me into doing laser hair removal than my health. NOT worth the wait anymore!!!

The very best and very caring

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

Posted on October 29th, 2011

Had been going to him for years but he is too focused on getting star patients like tv personalities or sports figures. He was beginning to forget my medical history and his staff, one nurse in particular, can be very rude.

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Even though the wait time is long it is well worth it because of the amazing care that Dr. Werner gives. I have been his patient for over 15 years and he has delivered all 3 of my children. He is such a woderful person and Dr. that he sets the bar very high for other doctors to live up to. I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Every time I go for my appointment , I wait for 3-4 hours before I could see him, then he comes in the room and does not apologize for being late, he sees me for five to ten minutes then he leaves, he is a good doctor, however he is busy with laser patients, does not seem to care If he looses patient or not, he should know there are many good doctors who really care for his patients,

Dr. Great even though late

Posted on June 30th, 2010

once you get pass waiting to see him. all systems go...but he;s WORTH THE WAIT, I have never met a dr like him since having my daughter...who is now 30...he's not one of the best...HE IS THE BEST.