Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tualatin, OR. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Weston is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr, Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Weston has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can also treat spinal injuries such as a displaced disc or a fracture, as well as disc degeneration and narrowing that occurs due to aging.
However, when your injury or condition affects the spinal canal or spinal cord, it’s typically better to consult with a neurosurgeon. It's worth noting that, while they're both referred to as surgeons, they can also recommend treatments that don't require an operation, such as non-surgical decompression therapy.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
He performed 3 surgeries on me (2 fusions (1 to neck and 1 to lower back) and also a discectomy. I went to 3 doctors before deciding on Dr. Weston. He was wonderful and I went back for each subsequent surgery. He even called me at home to see how I was feeling. I will never go to any other surgeon if I have any other back/neck issues. Amazing man and amazing team. I thank him for me walking comfortably again! Thank you Dr. Weston! Sincerely, K. Hays
My primary care MD retired at the end of 2012.Since I am complex patient I am afraid of my future. I have been seen at the Orth. & Frac Clinic by Dr. Weston from 2003 to 2010. He is very difficult doctor to replace. He repaired all that was within his medical expertise. He is the only physician I have ever been to who called me at home to see how I was doing. I owe my ability to walk to him. I have scoliosis as well as Rheumatoid Arthritis. Dr. Weston did more for me then my Rheumatologist whom I still see.
Dr. Weston is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
26 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Mark Weston accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Cecil Weston MD, 19255 SW 65th Ave, Tualatin, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Weston in this video.
Dr. Mark Weston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.