Dr. Mark Wheeler Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mark Wheeler?

Great Doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I really like Dr. Wheeler. He is a very caring man who listens to my concerns and offers good suggestions. He is a little on the quiet side which I appreciate. My daughter has Type 1 and he has cared for her for 5 years now. The wait can be a little long and sometimes you don't get to see the Dr. himself for very long, but I am not rating the office..just the Dr. And he is wonderful.

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Stay away from this Dr. Office unless you have 2 hours to wait for your appointment, and dont care if the 4 minutes they finally give you is not worth anything but them listening to your childs lungs and tapping their knees. Its so sad to say that this is what a good diabectic TEAM has turned into...We have been with Dr. Wheelers office for a total of 9 yrs...they are a JOKE!!! I wish contacting the board would amount to anything..unstead I will vote with my feet and find a better if not the best Dr for my child.

Posted on November 30th, 2015