Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark R Whyte has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Appointment to meet my time. Call in to the room on TIME. There were no waiting 20,30,45 and an hour waiting time. Promptness, right on time. The staff is good. The diagnosis, very accurate. Bedside manner displayed well. Very impress. And the time spent,very good. Talk with me,how I feel,where is my problem,how long have I noticed it,does it hurt ,stand,bend,bathroom visits. Dr. Whyte ask questions and listen. He do not talk all over you. The follow visits is am ample time,not too quick nor to late. Seeing many doctors all the time and getting nowhere make me wonder why I did not find this doctor sooner. Dr. Whyte got the patient and time to learn more about what really could be the problem before he set up this test and that test. All I can say is he is right on the money. He takes his time,listen to you and go from there. You do not be treated like an assembly line getting paid by the volume. I've seem him many times due to my health and I truly see and notice the differences in every way.
He did my wife's appendectomy. Do not know if its him or his office staff, but; when my wife was in a great deal of pain, she was told that she had to wait 4 days to see him. After she got an infection, she was told she had to wait several weeks to be seen since he was on vacation. When we asked who was on call for him; we were told nobody was on call and she would have to be seen in ER or her PCP.
Dr. Whyte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1996
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Mark R Whyte accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Whyte Md A Professional Medical Corp, 608 G St Ste 2B, Brawley, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark R Whyte in this video.
Dr. Mark R Whyte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brawley, CA.