Dr. Mark R Whyte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark R Whyte?

Appointment to meet my time. Call in to the room on TIME. There were no waiting 20,30,45 and an hour waiting time. Promptness, right on time. The staff is good. The diagnosis, very accurate. Bedside manner displayed well. Very impress. And the time spent,very good. Talk with me,how I feel,where is my problem,how long have I noticed it,does it hurt ,stand,bend,bathroom visits. Dr. Whyte ask questions and listen. He do not talk all over you. The follow visits is am ample time,not too quick nor to late. Seeing many doctors all the time and getting nowhere make me wonder why I did not find this doctor sooner. Dr. Whyte got the patient and time to learn more about what really could be the problem before he set up this test and that test. All I can say is he is right on the money. He takes his time,listen to you and go from there. You do not be treated like an assembly line getting paid by the volume. I've seem him many times due to my health and I truly see and notice the differences in every way.

He did my wife's appendectomy. Do not know if its him or his office staff, but; when my wife was in a great deal of pain, she was told that she had to wait 4 days to see him. After she got an infection, she was told she had to wait several weeks to be seen since he was on vacation. When we asked who was on call for him; we were told nobody was on call and she would have to be seen in ER or her PCP.

Tough but caring

Dr. Whyte is very patient and always willing to answer questions when you asked. I feel so confident what I have to go through and feel better mentally and physically after I left the office. I highly recommend to see Dr. Whyte!!!