Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Wickman
Dr. Mark Wickman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Miami, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Wickman is affiliated with Parkway Regional Medical Center, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and South Shore Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Wickman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wickman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkway Regional Medical Center
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
Cedars Medical Center
North Shore Medical Center
DMount Sinai Medical Center O Miami Heart Camus
Mount Sinai Medical Center
St. Catherine's Rehabilitation Hospital
Kidney Stone Center, Ft Lauderdale, Florida
Villa Maria Rehabilitation Hospital
Jackson North Medical Center
Pht Jackson North Medical
45 Years Experience
University of Miami
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Mark Wickman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions888 NE 126th St, North Miami, FL
Dr. Mark Wickman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami, FL.