Dr. Mark Wiesen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Wiesen?

12 years with dr wiesen

Posted on October 13th, 2017

great man,careing brilliant he is the best endo dr i ever new.been to many 15 years ago he & his ent saved my life on 2/9/05.& today he still goes above & beyond for all patients that listen a amazing man & doctor.thanks dr m wiesen,your patient joseph balady jr

Went for a sencond opion

Posted on November 21st, 2016

The Dr. seems nice and explained what was going on with me however he was very dimissive and did not make me feel comfortable. I found another doctor and told her the same problems I have been having that I told Dr. Wiesen and she sent me for more detailed blood work and found out that I have other issues causing my problems. I would not have known about these other health issues if I didn't go to another Dr. for a second opion.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr Wiesen is good but the staff is horrible. Rude, not friendly at all. No smiles or pleasant talk. Very rude. Doesn't Dr Weisen see this?

Posted on June 21st, 2016

The staff in the Clifton office is horrible, unwilling to help and rude if you can get them to answer the phone.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I had a first time visit with Dr.Wiesen, felt he was very caring, his bedside manner is amazing. I was not rushed during my appt. May have had to wait a little longer than I expected but was well worth the wait. Staff was very friendly and courteous. Very Friendly atmosphere. I recommend him and his staff very highly...

Office staff needs improvement

Posted on May 14th, 2015

i was leary to try this doctor- because the reviews i read were so bad. But he is highly respected in the medical community - i needed his expertise. I found him to be friendly sand personable, very knowledgable and reassuring. My care was a bit complicated- and the office staff dropped the ball- several times- in scheduling procedures with the hospital. When i said i could do it myself- i was sneered at and told no- i could not. Well, I took matters into my own hands and DID schedule my own procedures. Also- it took over 2 week to get my results AFTER they were in. they need to understand. Cancer patients are anxious. You need to tend to them as if it were YOU or your family!

Lack of professionalism

Posted on July 14th, 2014

I went to dr Weisen for 10 years but skipped a year because I was unemployed and didn't have insurance. When I tried to schedule an appointment when I regained employment and insurance I was put back on the new patient list and told to wait 3 months for an appointment . I switched to a doctor that looks me in the eye and treats me as if he cares. I now can see by comparison that dr Weisen spent 2 minutes with me after I used to wait in his office for 45 minutes and when I finally did see him he would rush me out and answer questions by handing me pamphlets.

Very very rude staff

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Very bad first and second experience. Charged me copay of $35 which was unheard of (usually 20 or 30). During my second visit, Kim was asking me for another copay. I asked nicely I have never paid a copay every visit. True story, i go to a hematologist and I dont pay every visit. She started hollering and saying she wasnt going to argue with me. I felt like i was a person in the street, not a patient. I think however the patients behave or talks, they deserve better treaent than what i had.

Reputation exceeds reality

Posted on April 12th, 2013

While Dr. Weisen is probably knowlegable in his speciality given the amount of time spent with patient it's impossible to be sure; didn't see to care; went through the motioins

It's All About the Money

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I have advanced cancer. I had a critical test which will give the doctor(s) a prognosis. One of the doctors in Dr. Wiesen's practice was assigned to me, only to be replaced by another. I was told that I should feel free to call back in order to obtain my test results. When I called, I was told that "my doctor" would be away until next week. I replied that I was very anxious and could they please get another covering doctor to summarize my test results. "No problem" I was told, I will page the doctor. You will hear from me shortly. I will call you. 5:30 pm came around, and having waited over an hour I called back. Just as I expected, the office was closed for the day and an apathetic answering service operator got on the line. I was basically told to p-ss off. Guess what, I am p-ssed at them, so much so that I am going to change doctors. Arrogant, insincere, and at times rude office staff. No one should have to go through that when they are ill.

Good Doctor/ Weak staff

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I love this man. He is courteous, gentle and has been the only endocronlogist to successfully treat my diabetes. I have been under control for the past five years. His staff, on the other hand, could be a little more friendly and they should return calls. They do Not, and this makes it difficult to communicate when necessary.

NO COMPASSION NOR BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

NO BEDSIDE MANNER WHATSOVER, NO PATIENCE, IRRITABLE, SARCASTIC, VERBALLY ABUSIVE, NO HUMANITY. DR. WIESEN WAS NAMED #1 ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN NJ; WHICH IS IMPRESSIVE. HOWEVER, HE HAS NO PEOPLE SKILLS IN DEALING WITH HIS PATIENTS. YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER. THEY PUSH YOU OUT, JUST WANT THE MONEY. IT IS TIME TO RETIRE OR GO FOR A COURSE IN TREATING PATIENTS LIKE HUMAN BEINGS WITH COMPASSION AND PATIENCE.