Dr. Mark D Wild Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark D Wild?

Excellent bedside manners. Easy to talk to. Very informative. Best GYN I've ever had. I'm in for life.

After seeing several MDs year after year I was never accurately diagnosed. He finally informed me of my polycystic ovarian syndrome. Now that I'm recently married I look forward to working with him during our struggle to conceive thanks Dr. Wild!

Would recommend you see another provider. Misdiagnosed me for almost a year and tried to convince me to have an ablation every office visit even though he knew I wasn't interested since I want to have a child (made me cry each visit). Went to another provider who was able to determine I had polyps that were causing my vaginal bleeding (on a specialized ultrasound Dr. Wild never offered me) and got me into the OR immediately. Waited almost a month and Dr. Wild couldn't get me in the OR after I told him I wanted a D+C, one game after the next because he was trying to put pressure on me to have an ablation instead. Lied to the hospital about the situation as well, telling them he didn't know I was unhappy with his care after I faxed a letter to his office, told his secretary and office manager, and came to get my records while he was working (waited 45 minutes for them and he didn't attempt to resolve the issue). Save yourself the trouble and see a reputable provider. When another doctor tells you that you received poor quality care, there is no doubt.

Dr. Mark D Wild is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.