Dr. Mark Wilford Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark Wilford?

Passionate

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Wilford to anyone dealing with Diabetes! He is committed and passionate about your health. Be prepared to listen and learn!

very unprofessional

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Prescribed new medicine that did not agree, blew up like a balloon and was unable to walk (feet/legs that swollen), they refused an appointment so took Husband in hobbling and doctor still refused to see him.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

He is very rude, I had to go to him because I was a kid when I started going. Now that im an adult I cant change. About 2 years ago he said my levels were good and took me off my medicine. Not even having me have a follow up appointment. I have gain weight and tried to go back and now he blames me. Also tells me I have a condition that has nothing to do with his field but my doctor that does says he isnt worried about it. Will never go back to him.

Good man!

Posted on February 27th, 2014

This man cares for your health. If you don't care enough to do what's appropriate for your well being then he can only do so much. He is very professional and gives great care.

Posted on October 4th, 2013

He made fun of me for the way I answered his questions not once, but twice in a mocking and derogatory tone (due to me having to clear me throat and for saying "um"). This was completely unacceptable.

Love him!

Posted on May 29th, 2013

After dealing with another doctor we ended up in wilfords office. He has been amazing! He may not have the best bedside manor but he makes up for that with just downright good care!! I will stick with his office from now on!

Doctors make appointments for you!!!:-(

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Its amazing to me that your doctors office can make an appointment to see another doctor. They don't tell you and when you find out its the day before and you can't make it. The Doctor decides that he won't re-schedule. Great doctor......great doctor. So now I guess we are not the patient. I am sure that OBOMA CARE will take care of them if they get enough negative rating.

Posted on November 8th, 2017