Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Willard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
I am SPECIFICALLY trying to post well-earned thanks to Dr Mark Willard. This young doctor is extremely brilliant, extremely responsible and extremely ethical. He alone discovered something using blood tests that should have been discovered about 2 months and dozens of other doctor visits ago. The two five-start ratings go EXCLUSIVELY to Dr Willard. The other ratings are too general to be allocated where they belong, to Dr Willard exclusively. Enough said.
I would NEVER refer anyone to Dr. Willard or the facility. I am sorry. I had a 10:00am appointment (arrived at 9:45am). I finally went back into the room around 11:15 and left around 11:35. I sat in the waiting room for 1 hour and 30 mins. I professionally put my complaint into the Dr. so he was aware of my experience. He did not know I had been waiting this long. Although, he was surprised I didn't understand. As he was exiting the room (closing those heavy doors), he made one final comment, "It's fine, we have plenty of other patients!" Wow, I will be sure to spread the word of his lack of professionalism. NEVER AGAIN!
Dr. Willard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Willard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeneral Medical Consultants, 7277 Smiths Mill Rd Ste 250, New Albany, OH
Dr. Mark A Willard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, OH.