Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Wilstrup
Dr. Mark Wilstrup, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Winter Park, FL (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wilstrup is affiliated with Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women, Lucerne Medical Center and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Wilstrup has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mark Wilstrup has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wilstrup is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
Lucerne Medical Center
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Winnie Palmer Hospital For Women and Babies
Orlando Health Inc
33 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Wilstrup in this video.
Dr. Mark Wilstrup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.