Dr. Mark Windt Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Windt?

WON'T BE RETURNING

Posted on March 28th, 2017

HE IS A VERY RUDE MAN.

Superb pulmonologist

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Posted on October 16th, 2015

This doctor wanted me to do his exercise group very badly and pushed me into it. Him and his staff would not stop calling me trying to get me into his exercise group. I think he may have made up my diagnosis. He was very offended when I questioned how he came to his conclusions on my diagnosis. He has no bedside manner. I do not think he is as great of a doctor as some people say. He is extremely rude to his staff.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

I went to him a few years ago. He harped on other issue I had. My blood pressure went up when I had an appoint with him. Also did allergy shots with him. Had a severe hive problems after the shots. He refused to cut back on the serum in the shot. He gave me allergy pills to countered the shots. I also already took allergy pills on a regular bases. Would go him to bed after the shots.

Botox

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Has no clue on how to administer Botox. Just look at his girlfriend and that's all you need to know.

Best of the Best

Posted on June 28th, 2013

I have suffered with severe sinus infections my entire life. I have been to the best specialists in the United States; including The Mayo Clinic. Dr. Windt is the only physician who has accurately diagnosed my problem, erradicated my symptons and basically cured my chronic infections. I can not recommend him highly enough. He is the best physician I have ever received treatment from and I would highly recommend him to anyone. It is so wonderful not to be in constant sinus pain anymore.

11/28/2012 RECENT PET SCAN ISSUE TO DETERMINE LUNG CANCER

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Test appointment was poorly handled by entire staff. MR.Windt got on the phone and swore and yeld at me for several minutes. So because of this delay I still don't know when or if I will ever receive the Pet Scam. Have always heard that early prevention is a plus. But now I have no idea if or when this Pet scan will ever be performed. A real nice position I have been put in. No Pet test, no doctor.....NOTHING. Wish me luck I'm sure the cancer will just go away

Doctor's Response

The patient was abusive to the staff. The staff and doctor went out of their way to help. No one yelled or swore.

Patient

Posted on September 7th, 2012

He did botox and filler. I don't think he is competent at either. The botox made my eyebrows sink so I look much more tired than I did before and one eye is much smaller. The filler that he said would make me "look ten years younger and so rested" ended up as a lump on the side of my nose.This guy should not be practicing! Please beware!

Inappropriate contact

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Aside from being an angry, abusive controling man, he does not know how to keep appropriate boundaries with young women. Then he yells at them as if it is their fault he inappropriately touched them.

Best at what he does

Posted on August 20th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Windt's for more than 8 years. It is true that he is not "warm and fuzzy," and can be downright cranky. But he is the best doctor, bar none, at treating you. He caught ailments that my primary care physician missed. He is a talented diagnostician, and does not accept easy answers. If you want coddling, go to your mom. If you want the right treatment, see Dr. Windt.

The Smartest doctor i've met!!

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I have struggled with my asthma for years and every doctor i have seen can't seem to help me. I finally met with dr windt and he saved me!! He took his time with me and was very thorough.THANK YOU DR. WINDT!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Very smart doctor, he really knows what he is talking about. I refer everyone to him. Not just the average Doctor, he takes his time and never makes y ...