Dr. Mark S Winograd Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark S Winograd?

Dr., just be truthful when you have no idea what is wrong with your patient.

Mr. Winograd attempted to treat my wife who experiences seizures and gait disorder. He ordered a battery of tests including a cervical and cranial MRI. At our second appointment, he reviewed the findings and diagnosed her with a "damaged nervous system" . Apparently, there is no treatment for this "disorder" After moving to Indiana several months later and consulting with several other Neurologists, not one had ever heard of "a damaged nervous system" as being a legitimate diagnosis. My conclusion, Mr. Winograd came up with a fancy diagnosis to cover up the fact that he indeed did not have a diagnosis. Why couldn't he just say that? And, to add insult to injury, when my wife's new Primary Care Physician called Mr. Winograd to review her records, he stated that all of her symptoms were anxiety related. If that's what you believed at the time, why didn't you just say so? Sir, I believe it is time for you to retire.

Staff

I have no problem with Dr. Winograd he has always treated me very kind so I dont get the others saying He is rude. But the staff seems to have no time for you an cant even return a phone call making it hard to get a appt. Staff at many of my Doctors is mainly the problem with all Doctors, They tend to get irratated when you interupt them on a call , talking to someone that isnt a patient.

BEWARE !! RUDE DR. NO COMPASSION

would not recommend Dr, Winograd to patients, because of his crude manners and inability to be sensitive to others feelings. Cursed when he replied to my explaination of symptoms. VERY RUDE.

Beware

Seeing this doctor was by far the worst experience of my life and i wasnt even the patient. My boyfriend and I were referred to this Dr by our primary care doctor after experiencing some very scary and real symptons. The doctor told my boyfriend the problem was all in his head and sent us on our way. However, he only sent us in our way have he made it very clear he did not take the situation seriously and he belittled my biyfriend for getting a secind opinnion. I strongly caution against going to see this "Doctor".

Bad Mistake

very unprofessional....Treated my mother like a mental pt. Rude and uncompassionate. I know this Doc from the hospital i work in...I'am an R.N. and heard many complaint's about his bedside manner..If i knew my mom was going to see him i would nevre have let her gone....I would never, ever recommend him to any patient..

A MIstake

I had been referred to Dr. Winograd for suspected Post-Herpetic Neuralgia, which is a painful disease somewhat akin to Fibromyalgia. The whole consultation was a mess.I waited for 90 minutes for a scheduled appointment. Then a medical student took a lousy history, seemingly not able to decide what he wanted to ask and/or not knowing what to ask. Apparently Dr. Winograd accepted this student's history because when he came in he was in a rush, asked me how I was doing on a particular drug and when I said "fuzzy" he decided to take me off that and all medications for a week before starting something else.Two days later I was in severe pain. I happened to see another doctor for another issue on a routine follow-up on the third day and that doctor told me to see my primary care immediately because there was no way I should be in that much unresolved pain. I did that and my doctor put me back on the same medication and I started feeling better within hours.Perhaps I caught Dr. Winograd on a bad day, but the totality of all the factors oes not allow me in good conscience to provide him anything but a poor evaluation on my experience.

M.D.