Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth
Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Hills, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck and Otolaryngology. Dr. Wohlgemuth is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. Dr. Wohlgemuth has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth has the following 3 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I've never discounted another review. Ever. But I've seen Dr. Wohlgemuth dozens of times for my own issues and for two of my children's as well. He is the best, both medically and as a person. I came across this website because I moved hundreds of miles away but trust no one else to do surgery on me. He also saved a friend' life using conservative methods where any other doctor would have put him through aggressive surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, the works. That was over 10 years ago. But...the fewer people that know how good Dr. W is, the shorter wait time for us, right?
Dr. Wohlgemuth is an excellent doctor. Not only did he take the time to talk to me, he was very kind, and went far beyond what any other doctor would do, calling me at my home several times, post-op. In response to the previous reviewer, I believe Dr. Wohlgemuth's bedside manner is impeccable. He made me laugh, easing my nerves about the surgery. I highly doubt all he spoke about is ice cream. He saved my life, and I think that means much more than anything this other individual can say. How anyone could ever give him a poor rating is beyond me. Thank you for saving my life, Dr. W!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wohlgemuth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsHead And Neck Associates Of Orange County, 24411 Health Center Dr Ste 370, Laguna Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth, MD - Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck in Laguna Hills, CA, in this video.
Dr. Mark A Wohlgemuth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.