Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark D Wojtowicz MD
Dr. Mark D Wojtowicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Stillwater, MN . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark D Wojtowicz has 3 locations
14700 28th Ave N Ste 20
Minneapolis, MN 55447
927 Churchill St W
Stillwater, MN 55082
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark D Wojtowicz has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Mark D Wojtowicz has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark D Wojtowicz - Posted on July 12th, 2015
30 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Mark D Wojtowicz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark D Wojtowicz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.